Recently redeveloped shopping center! Market Place is in an excellent location, conveniently located near Bobby Jones Expressway, one of the area’s most traveled corridors with 69,000+ vehicles daily, and Deans Bridge Road with an average of 34,000 vehicles daily. Former location of Kroger grocery store.
This property is situated in Richmond County in Augusta, Georgia, which is experiencing an increase of population and economic growth with an influx of families from around the world and the expansion of the new NSA and Cyber command centers at Fort Guard Army Base.
- Easy Access from Interstate 20 (76,600)
- Ample Signage
- Build-to-Suite Opportunities
- Lighted Intersection
- Featured loading docks would accommodate retail/warehouse/distribution uses
- 39,900 VPD on Deans Bridge Road
- Direct access to I-520 Bobby Jones Expressway (69,500 VPD)
- 10 minutes to Army Cyber Center of Excellence (Ft Gordon). Located on I-526.
- Redevelopment Opportunity